What do Bournemouth, Plymouth, Ayr & Oldham all have in common?
These are franchise areas that are currently for sale by greeting card franchisor Card Connection. All these territories grew between 6% right up to an amazing 32% during the last year.
On top of seeing thriving new business gains in 2020, the leading franchise supplier of cards to the convenience sector also benefited from the shift to local shopping during the pandemic.
As whole, the company’s franchise network grew by 8%, leading them to pay out over £100k in growth incentives to their hard-working franchisees.
If you’re thinking of investing in a franchise, there are even more reasons you should definitely look at Card Connection:
• Proven business model with nearly 30 years successful history
• Excellent product range, backed by full training and ongoing support
• The convenience sector continues to grow year on year
• Greeting cards have proven almost recession proof
• Part of UK Greetings, one of the biggest greeting card publishers in the UK, Card Connection are looked on favourably by banks if you are seeking finance