What do Bournemouth, Stirling & Ayr all have in common?
These franchise areas that are currently for a sale by greeting card franchisor Card Connection. All these territories grew between 21% right up to an amazing 60% during the last year.
On top of seeing thriving new business gains over the past year, the leading franchise supplier of cards to the convenience sector also benefited from the shift to local shopping during the pandemic.
As a whole, the company’s franchise network grew by 8%, leading them to pay out over £100k in growth incentives to their hard-working franchisees.
If you’re thinking of investing in a franchise, there are even more reasons you should definitely look at Card Connection:
• Proven business model with nearly 30 years successful history
• Excellent product range, backed by full training and ongoing support
• The convenience sector continues to grow year on year
• Greeting cards have proven almost recession proof
• Part of UK Greetings, one of the biggest greeting card publishers in the UK, Card Connection are looked on favorably by banks if you are seeking finance
Visit www.card-connection.co.uk for more details