An exciting business opportunity has arisen to acquire a well established Greeting Card franchise with a proven track record of over twenty years in the Galway/Clare/North Tipperary area of Ireland. The Franchise was recently awarded the BWG Retail Franchise of the year Award in recognition of its excellent service to the retailer.
The area includes Galway, the fourth largest city in the Republic of Ireland, and contains the busy towns of Kinvara, Loughrea, Ballinasloe, Tuam, Gort and Connemara. In Clare, alongside the main town of Ennis, towns such as Shannon, Miltown Malbay and Ennistymon and on the Clare and North Tipperary border the towns of Ballina and Killaloe provide good urban footfall. Further south in North Tipperary, towns such as Templemore, Nenagh and Thurles are all contained in this area.
The successful candidate/candidates will have access to over 180 trading customers with further potential to enlarge this area.
|Area Number||607||Trading Since||1999|
|Size of Business|
|Annual Sales||€331,826||Number of Outlets Trading||188|
|Gross Profit note 1||€217,346|
|Goodwill note 2||€219,852.00 - This includes Stock and Display|
|Stock & Display Equipment note 3||-|
|Other note 4||€ 7,350.00|
|Total note 5||€227,202.00|
- Gross Profit is based on draft accounts. If proceeding to the next stage you will need to verify the figures from the selling franchisee’s accounts, which will be made available to view.
- Goodwill price is calculated according to the level of Gross Profit achieved and is subject to final negotiation between yourself and the selling franchisee.
- The value of stock and display equipment is an estimate only, and a full and accurate stock take is carried out at time of sale. We have strict criteria on what stock can be transferred to ensure that it is current and appropriate in quantity.
- This figure excludes working capital. For guidance, allow around 10% of Annual Sales Turnover. A detailed cash flow will need to be prepared (we can assist in this process if required).
- VAT is payable on items in Note 4, but is fully recoverable from HM Revenue & Customs. (VAT is not payable on Goodwill and Stock).
- These particulars are for guidance only and do not form part of any contract.