This area has been created from a split of a larger territory. This smaller more compact area will be easier to service and develop and reduce travelling times. You will take over a business with many prestige customers including Spar, BP Simply Fresh, Bestway, Nisa, Keystore and Independent stores. Card Connection is the sole or preferred supplier to many symbol groups.
The territory has many contrasting areas, the remote Rannoch in the North, travelling south through scenic Perthshire to Perth and East to Dundee and south to the centre of Scotland and the cities and towns of Stirling, Falkirk, Dunfermline and Livingston.
The territory would ideally suit a motivated individual who is happy to merchandise and develop the existing customers and at the same time invest in opening quality new stores. This will in turn increase your overall sales and profitability and increase the value of your business.
You will be supported in developing your business by our Scottish based Regional Sales Manager and staff at head office.
Note: This territory has been split from Edinburgh & Fife and can be purchased as a whole if wanted.
|Area Number||408||Trading Since||2007|
|Size of Business|
|Annual Sales||£81,824||Number of Outlets Trading||101|
|Gross Profit note 1||£32,729|
|Goodwill note 2||£15,000|
|Stock & Display Equipment note 3||£34,618|
|Other note 4||£6,115|
|Total note 5||£55,733|
- Gross Profit is based on draft accounts. If proceeding to the next stage you will need to verify the figures from the selling franchisee’s accounts, which will be made available to view.
- Goodwill price is calculated according to the level of Gross Profit achieved and is subject to final negotiation between yourself and the selling franchisee.
- The value of stock and display equipment is an estimate only, and a full and accurate stock take is carried out at time of sale. We have strict criteria on what stock can be transferred to ensure that it is current and appropriate in quantity.
- This figure excludes working capital. For guidance, allow around 10% of Annual Sales Turnover. A detailed cash flow will need to be prepared (we can assist in this process if required).
- VAT is payable on items in Note 4, but is fully recoverable from HM Revenue & Customs. (VAT is not payable on Goodwill and Stock).
- These particulars are for guidance only and do not form part of any contract.