An exciting business opportunity has arisen to acquire a well established Greeting Card franchise with a proven track record of over twenty years in the Midlands area of Ireland.
The Franchise was recently awarded the BWG Retail Franchise of the year Award in recognition of its excellent service to the retailer.
The Midlands area is largely on the commuter belt to Dublin and enjoys a large network of Motorway sites to accommodate commuters. The area contains a large amount of high population towns in each of the counties such as Monaghan, Castleblaney, Cavan and Longford towns, Athlone, Mullingar (Westmeath), Portlaoise, Portarlington (Laois), Tullamore and Birr (Offaly).
The successful candidate/candidates will have access to over 110 trading customers with further potential to enlarge this area.
|Area Number||607||Trading Since||1999|
|Size of Business|
|Annual Sales||€188,463||Number of Outlets Trading||116|
|Gross Profit note 1||€122,500|
|Goodwill note 2||€127,392.00 - This includes Stock and Display|
|Stock & Display Equipment note 3||-|
|Other note 4||€ 7,350.00|
|Total note 5||€134,642.00|
- Gross Profit is based on draft accounts. If proceeding to the next stage you will need to verify the figures from the selling franchisee’s accounts, which will be made available to view.
- Goodwill price is calculated according to the level of Gross Profit achieved and is subject to final negotiation between yourself and the selling franchisee.
- The value of stock and display equipment is an estimate only, and a full and accurate stock take is carried out at time of sale. We have strict criteria on what stock can be transferred to ensure that it is current and appropriate in quantity.
- This figure excludes working capital. For guidance, allow around 10% of Annual Sales Turnover. A detailed cash flow will need to be prepared (we can assist in this process if required).
- VAT is payable on items in Note 4, but is fully recoverable from HM Revenue & Customs. (VAT is not payable on Goodwill and Stock).
- These particulars are for guidance only and do not form part of any contract.