The area is split from a larger area, offering the new franchisee a compact area to develop. It offers great variety from the South in Peebles and Inverleithen. Travelling East to the seaside town of North Berwick then back into Edinburgh and all the surrounding towns. Follow the M8 to the new town of Livingston. Drive over the new Queensferry crossing to Fife to Kirkcaldy and the Est Neuk finishing up in the home of Golf at St Andrews. You will take over an established business with prestige customers including Spar, BP Simply Fresh, Bestway, Nisa, Keystore and Independent stores. The right person will have the scope to open new sites and build sales. You will be supported in developing your business by our Scottish based Regionals Sales Manager and staff at head office.
|Area Number||406||Trading Since||1993|
|Size of Business|
|Annual Sales||£68,154||Number of Outlets Trading||78|
|Gross Profit note 1|
|Goodwill note 2||£16,657.16|
|Stock & Display Equipment note 3||£26,483|
|Other note 4||£5,965|
|Total note 5||£49,105.16|
- Gross Profit is based on draft accounts. If proceeding to the next stage you will need to verify the figures from the selling franchisee’s accounts, which will be made available to view.
- Goodwill price is calculated according to the level of Gross Profit achieved and is subject to final negotiation between yourself and the selling franchisee.
- The value of stock and display equipment is an estimate only, and a full and accurate stock take is carried out at time of sale. We have strict criteria on what stock can be transferred to ensure that it is current and appropriate in quantity.
- This figure excludes working capital. For guidance, allow around 10% of Annual Sales Turnover. A detailed cash flow will need to be prepared (we can assist in this process if required).
- VAT is payable on items in Note 4, but is fully recoverable from HM Revenue & Customs. (VAT is not payable on Goodwill and Stock).
- These particulars are for guidance only and do not form part of any contract.