This area has been created from splitting a larger territory and it has not been as well developed as our other Franchise areas. (This has been reflected in the sale price) This area will appeal to a self-driven individual who can service and develop the existing customers and at the same time open quality new outlets. Existing customers including Spar, BP Simply Fresh, Bestway, Nisa, Keystore and Independent stores.
The territory covers a diverse area which includes Historic Edinburgh and surrounding, towns and villages. The famous golf course towns of St Andrew, North Berwick, and Gullane and the pretty Fife fishing villages.
The territory would ideally suit a motivated individual who is keen to build the business which in turn will increase sales and profitability and add value to your business.
You will be supported in developing your business by our Scottish based Regional Sales Manager and staff at head office.
Note: This territory has been split from Stirling & Dundee and can be purchased as a whole if wanted.
|Area Number||408||Trading Since||2007|
|Size of Business|
|Annual Sales||£55,543||Number of Outlets Trading||64|
|Gross Profit note 1||£22,217|
|Goodwill note 2||£10,000|
|Stock & Display Equipment note 3||£26,998|
|Other note 4||£6,115|
|Total note 5||£43,113|
- Gross Profit is based on draft accounts. If proceeding to the next stage you will need to verify the figures from the selling franchisee’s accounts, which will be made available to view.
- Goodwill price is calculated according to the level of Gross Profit achieved and is subject to final negotiation between yourself and the selling franchisee.
- The value of stock and display equipment is an estimate only, and a full and accurate stock take is carried out at time of sale. We have strict criteria on what stock can be transferred to ensure that it is current and appropriate in quantity.
- This figure excludes working capital. For guidance, allow around 10% of Annual Sales Turnover. A detailed cash flow will need to be prepared (we can assist in this process if required).
- VAT is payable on items in Note 4, but is fully recoverable from HM Revenue & Customs. (VAT is not payable on Goodwill and Stock).
- These particulars are for guidance only and do not form part of any contract.