This territory includes the city of Cardiff, which is the capital of Wales and 11th largest city in the UK. The Cardiff metropolitan area makes up over a third of the total population of Wales and we are pleased to offer for sale a conscientiously managed area which has a varied profile of customers that would ideally be suited to a hard-working and ambitious partnership.
|Area Number||215||Trading Since||1993|
|Size of Business|
|Annual Sales||£107,730||Number of Outlets Trading||149|
|Gross Profit note 1||£50,159|
|Goodwill note 2||£19,064|
|Stock & Display Equipment note 3||£35,862|
|Other note 4||£6,540|
|Total note 5||£61,466|
- Gross Profit is based on draft accounts. If proceeding to the next stage you will need to verify the figures from the selling franchisee’s accounts, which will be made available to view.
- Goodwill price is calculated according to the level of Gross Profit achieved and is subject to final negotiation between yourself and the selling franchisee.
- The value of stock and display equipment is an estimate only, and a full and accurate stock take is carried out at time of sale. We have strict criteria on what stock can be transferred to ensure that it is current and appropriate in quantity.
- This figure excludes working capital. For guidance, allow around 10% of Annual Sales Turnover. A detailed cash flow will need to be prepared (we can assist in this process if required).
- VAT is payable on items in Note 4, but is fully recoverable from HM Revenue & Customs. (VAT is not payable on Goodwill and Stock).
- These particulars are for guidance only and do not form part of any contract.