Independent, creative, unique and stylish, Bath is often said to be the most beautiful town in Britain, a city located not far from Bristol. Bath is a shopper’s haven combined with an eclectic mix of independents. A great opportunity for a couple to operate and develop and remain on of the top areas in the Card Connection family.
|Area Number||144||Trading Since||1992|
|Size of Business|
|Annual Sales||£62,365||Number of Outlets Trading||88|
|Gross Profit note 1||£28,914|
|Goodwill note 2||£13,000|
|Stock & Display Equipment note 3||£29,949|
|Other note 4||£6,540|
|Total note 5||£49,489|
- Gross Profit is based on draft accounts. If proceeding to the next stage you will need to verify the figures from the selling franchisee’s accounts, which will be made available to view.
- Goodwill price is calculated according to the level of Gross Profit achieved and is subject to final negotiation between yourself and the selling franchisee.
- Net Profit is based on the franchisee’s operating costs contained in their accounts. It excludes franchisee drawings (and/or labour), depreciation, and any interest costs.
- The value of stock and display equipment is an estimate only, and a full and accurate stock take is carried out at time of sale. We have strict criteria on what stock can be transferred to ensure that it is current and appropriate in quantity.
- This figure excludes working capital. For guidance, allow around 10% of Annual Sales Turnover. A detailed cash flow will need to be prepared (we can assist in this process if required).
- VAT is payable on items in Note 5, but is fully recoverable from HM Revenue & Customs. (VAT is not payable on Goodwill and Stock).
- These particulars are for guidance only and do not form part of any contract.